Wednesday, October 08, 2008

76-100

76. Jonathan gave me jewelry after the birth or each of our children.

77. I am not good at painting, rooms that is.

78. I am a cat person.

79. The older I get the more expensive my make-up becomes.

80. I don't paint my own toenails anymore, even if I don't get a pedicure I still go and have my toenails painted.

81. I am very fearful of being in a bad car wreck.

82. I love riding my bike.

83. Reading is a huge part of my life.

84. My blood pressure goes up every time I go to the dentist. Yuck.

85. I am impatient.

86. I cry when I get really mad.

87. I am so blessed that I know how much my parents love me because it's how much I love Laine and Bowen.

88. Beer makes my throat itch.

89. My younger sister is taller than me.

90. I had Post Partum Depression after I had Bowen, it was the worst time in my life.

91. I wish I could change my hair color every month.

92. At the age of 33 I finally have some worship music I like (like the kind on the radio).

93. My least favorite way to be sick is the stomach bug. I used to obsess about getting it, it's gotten WAY better now that my kids are older.

94. The summer after Bowen was born I got SEVERAL ringworms from a kitten I adopted. It was horrible.

95. I am not organized. I used to be better, but then my brain fell out after I had kids. I must have pushed too hard in the delivery room.

96. Dude. A word I say alot.

97. My feet feel hot, so, so fiery hot.

98. I have never broken a bone.

99. I would rather work for a man than a woman.

100. My hope for myself is that I continue to learn and grow better with age!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot feet? Interesting. Grandmother had hot feet, mom, me. Now you.

Joni said...

I love the word dude too!! I say it way too much!! Hey I just noticed something...under blogs you love to read mine is not there!!!!! After all I have done for you and thinking of a great nickname for you which no one else your life as done:)

Joni said...

Thanks Heat:)