Thursday, October 02, 2008

26-50

26. I love to run.

27. I have never had long hair.

28. I HAVE had really short hair.

29. I think my family is fun and I like being around them.

30. My kitchen is my favorite room.

31. My favorite time as a student was high school.

32. Speaking of student, I love going to school.

33. I'm really smart and I feel like my brain isn't being used to it's full potential at my current job.

34. That's why I think I'll go back to school.

35. I wonder what social grouping my children will be in in high school.

36. I wear a watch 24-7, I never take it off.

37. I drive over the speed limit most of the time (except in school zones)

38. Spring is my favorite season.

39. I still get sad sometimes when I think about my Grandmother and Great Aunt, maybe not sad, just wistful.

40. I am not a consistently healthy eater.

41. It's embarrassing when I dance.

42. I get up every single night to pee.

43. I wish I could figure out how to do strike through text. Anyone?

44. Diet coke is my very favorite drink.

45. Being late is something I can't stand.

46. Sometimes, I want to have another baby.

47. The older I get the better my life becomes.

48. I can sing the school songs for the following schools: Taylor Elementary, Abilene High, Abilene Christian.

49. I am my mother on the outside and my father on the inside.

50. My face is red even when I don't have a sunburn.

5 comments:

annalee said...

those are the school songs i know too! (even though i didn't go to taylor, i still learned it)
fun list!

suetmom said...

What about Franklin?

Today I got wistful about my Mom & Mae too! I remembered a saying that they always used...a very nonsensical saying, but one that brought a smile to my face as I was out chopping down the weeds in my garden!

Tricia said...

Love the list!

Holly Grant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Grant said...

Speaking of Taylor Elem., do you remember the words to "Well, I'm a long tall Texan, I wear a ten gallon hat."
"He rides to Texas in his ten gallon hat!" I think Teredith was the female version of the Long Tall Texan our 5th grade year!!! I think that that was the first and last year they had a girl do it with the boy! Wait, that didn't sound right...