Saturday, October 04, 2008

51-75

51. Pears are my least favorite fruit.

52. When I found out I was pregnant with Bowen I hoped he was a girl! I'm glad he was a boy.

53. If I were to ever have another baby, I would want another boy.

54. My favorite place to shop is Gap and Target and Marshalls.

55. I love candles that smell good.

56. I like to cook but I want the recipes to be simple.

57. I don't force Bowen to eat stuff he doesn't want to, I don't want the dinner table to be a battleground...and I don't want him to barf.

58. I take thyroid medicine everyday to make my body behave.

59. I hate the fact that I have to take medicine to be "normal", if normal is not sleeping all the time and not having snot pouring out of my nose constantly.

60. Camping is not something I enjoy.

61. I pack really early for trips.

62. When we buy another house, I don't want to have to remodel it.

63. I have never had a nickname, just Heather.

64. I love my teeth, I wish they were white though.

65. I wore a retainer until I was 30.

66. Men rarely intimidate me.

67. I wear a t-shirt and tennis shoes to work everyday, it's great.

68. I am very inflexible.

69. My wedding ring is awesome.

70. My husband is awesome.

71. I have no idea if I've repeated something in this list.

72. I am a snacker, I could munch on stuff all day long.

73. I can sing the "Hurrah for the Taylor Trojans"

74. I have an IUD, I swore after I weaned Bowen I would give my body a break from hormones.

75. Chocolate crispy cookies from Central Market are my very favorite cookies.

2 comments:

Joni said...

I am so sad that you have never had a nickname, so I have decided to come up with one for you...hmm..still thinking...doo doo do....well we could shorten your name and take off the last 3 letters "Heat"!! your welcome

Anonymous said...

These are so fun! I've been meaning to do a 100 things, but just havent yet.

ok, to do the strike through...

at the start of what you want to strike through, type "del" (without the quote marks) between the < sign and the > sign, no spaces. Then at the end of your strike through type "/del" between the < and the >.

Hope that makes sense...if I type it straight it will just do the strike through and you wont see the code. It should look like < del > and < /del > but without spaces.