Wednesday, October 01, 2008

100 things about me.

I've been meaning to start this for a while, I'll do it 25 at a time.

1. I'm left-handed and I love it!

2. I'm a Christian

3. I'm a Democrat

4. I believe you can be both 2 and 3 at the same time.

5. I am inherently an introvert but I can play an extrovert really well. I just get really worn out after putting on a show.

6. I smile a lot probably because I'm happy a lot.

7. I have scoliosis and I worry about what I'm going to look like when I'm old.

8. I worry that I don't have enough friends.

9. I go back and forth between not caring what people think and caring very much what people think, I don't know what makes me feel one way or the other.

10. I don't ever wear lipstick but I wish I could feel good wearing it.

11. I know I have a cute butt.

12. I think my legs are my best feature.

13. My boobs are my least favorite feature.

14. I love my life.

15. I'm not sure if teaching is what I want to do when I grow up.

16. I struggle with wanting lots of material things.

17. I don't have regrets.

18. I pass lots of gas.

19. Hiring a housekeeper is the best decision I have made in a long time.

20. I am becoming something that I don't appreciate in others, a dingbat.

21. I am a laid back parent.

22. I LOVE a good deal, like a sale on top of a sale.

23. I price match at Wal-Mart.

24. I pay the bills in our family, that was the best decision Jonathan has made in a long time.

25. I spend lots of time following this motto: "Fake it till you make it".

No comments: