Thursday, September 25, 2008

FIll in the blank:

It is time for __________________.

Summer to be over already!

A Margarita

Me to get my hair colored and cut

my schedule at school to be set in stone

my half-marathon, I have run myself into the ground. My feet don't' want to run anymore and it's not till the middle of NOVEMBER!

Bowen to eat more types of food, I can list what he will eat consistently on two hands.

us to have a new president!

me to stop putting so much food in my pie hole, I'm totally ruining anything that running is doing for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ran across a picture of you, Jonathan and Laine the other day and your hair cut was very cute. Laine was little bitty and you were all dressed in white shirts.

Anonymous said...

check this out: http://candyrant.blogspot.com/2008/07/life-lesson-for-friday.html

Unknown said...

I gotta go with Margarita right now

Leslie said...

Amen.