Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Numbers

3- The number of people in this house that have MRSA

1-the number of people who don't but found a sore spot on her body today.

1,000-the number of times I wash my hands a day right now

1,001- the number of times a day I want to wash my children down with anti-bacterial gel or a wipe, or just have them steam cleaned.

10- the rating my house got in cleanliness on a scale from 1-10 since my cleaning lady came today!

9- the number of hours of sleep I need tonight in order to be a good mom tomorrow.

3- the number of allergy medicines I take in order to function in life.

12- the number of minutes I have until I want to be in bed for the night, because dang! having germy kids is hard work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, makes me want to be at your house.

Tricia said...

Praying that your house gets better soon.

Holly Grant said...

One word-Gross...

Mere Ware said...

Dude, clean your kids.