Sunday, November 02, 2008

Struggling...

Here is a list of things I need to blog about. Sometimes the longer the list gets, the less I want to blog:

Justin and Leslie's visit to Fort Worth

Halloween, which is not limited to Trick or Treat on October 31st

Laurie Berkner concert

Election Day

The fact that my race is 2 weeks away


I really tried to start a real live post tonight but I couldn't get my pictures off the camera.

Maybe a short list of Random Thoughts will hold you over:

It's 7:30 and it's pitch black outside, all I want to do is go to bed.

I need a random day off.

My cat kills squirrels, really, we've found 4 in our yard in the past 3 weeks.

I really want Laine to get her hair cut shorter but I won't make her.

Jonathan and I have become addicted to shows like Paranormal State, Ghost Adventures and Scariest Places on Earth. Nerds.

I have a meeting on Tuesday, at 7:30 in the morning, I picked the time, what was I thinking?

High School Musical 3 is the only movie I've seen in quite a while.

2 comments:

Holly Grant said...

1. What is a live post?
2. Who is Laurie Berkner and what type of music?
3. Are you running a full marathon?
4. How awesome is HSM3?
5. Why am I so confused after reading your blog?

heatherw said...

1.I believe the words were "real live post" meaning a post that isn't boring.
2. She sings kids music
3. Half, I'm not quite crazy enough for a full
4. Only sort of awesome
5. Because I'm smarter than you