Sunday, March 08, 2009

Weekend in Big J

We had a great weekend in Jasper, they always go by too quickly though! As usual, Jonathan and Justin stirred up some fun by making a sled out of plywood, an old plastic pool and a rug. A sled not to be used in snow obvoisely but to be pulled behind a 4 wheeler of course!



I had a great time talking to Leslie about wedding stuff, I'm SO happy to have someone to hang out with and talk to when we go down to visit now, it's super great! Leslie told me I I needed to step it up on the blogging (not in those words so much, but you know) so here I am!



I got my MRI results back on Thursday! I know it took for-ever. My biggest fear was that they were going to call after that much time and say, "Ms. Williams, everything on your MRI looks great, no problems, we'll see you at your follow up appoinment". Because that would mean my head would be hurting for some nebulous reason still. That, however, was not the case. It seems I have a Maxillary Retention Cyst. It's a cyst in one of my sinuses that COULD be causing my headaches. I'm going to an ENT on Wednesday to get a CT scan and meet with the Doctor to see if that might be the case. If it is then I might have sinus surgery and my headaches might be cured! I'm feeling really hopeful...



I will leave you with some pictures from the 4 wheeling adventure:


NEVER MIND! STUPID BLOGGER WON'T LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES AAACK

2 comments:

robin said...

YEAH for your cyst! Ok, not yeah that you have one but IF you have to have one YEAH that you know thats what it is and it can be fixed!

Leslie said...

I'm so glad I have you to hang out with too! =) I hope you can find out more about your headaches soon. I know it's getting old to have them all of the time.