Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random Thoughts for Sunday

1. Laine is going to a B day party in a few minutes and I hope it's a drop off and come back when it's over party because I really don't want to hang out with b day girls mom.

2. I know, number 1 sounds bad, but if you knew her...just think 32 year old who still thinks she's a cheerleader and has kids who can do NO wrong, aaack.

3. Bowen is definitely 2.

4. He is also cute, it's a good thing.

5. Is it just me or are little girl clothes for this fall looking like a 12 year old should be wearing them?

6. I hope Halloween is cool or Bowen is going to internally combust in his Monkey costume.

7. I'm excited about Homecoming and baby festivities this weekend.

8. I'm reading Blue Like Jazz, it's really great, thanks Ryan for loaning it to me.

9. I called the police on Saturday morning because our neighbor's dog barked from 4:30-7:00. I'm going to call every time they bark for an extended period now.

10. Shauna, I still need to know what you use on your eyes that makes them so bright!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see everyone Saturday!!!! Even Shauna!

suetmom said...

Add this link to your blog and you might earn some extra money. http://www.lemonade.com/createstand/
Read about it on:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21319052/

Shauna said...

I cannot wait to see you guys! I dont use anything special on my eyes. I just get plenty of sun as often as possible... :) I use mary kay foundation around my eyes when I wear makeup and I dont ever use mascara on my lower eyelashes to make them look more awake. Hmmm...that is it really - we can do more eye talk this weekend. Love ya!