Friday, October 12, 2007

OK, I HEARD you already!

SO I went to the ENT yesterday afternoon and it was SO COOL!

As soon as the Doctor looked in my ear he realized it was totally wax. So we were ushered into a room where they perform "procedures". He told me he was going to suction the wax out of my ear. The suctioner was about as thick as a big needle and he put a metal cone in my ear and sucked everything out. He showed me each time he got something out and told me exactly what it was. SO he got out some wax and some dead skin, and with my gross stuff is really cool mindset, it was really interesting. All I can say is that OTC stuff would have never gotten all the crap out of my ear. You know, the Doctor never said that I shouldn't have used the removal kit. I 'm guessing since he didn't say it was bad, that those things are OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh? I can't hear you.