Monday, June 04, 2007

All by myself...

Jonathan and the kids went to J town for part of the week, so I am flying solo. It's amazing being at home alone, I leave and when I come back the house looks the same! I am not treading water as I do most of the school year, I;m doing things like: all the laundry, scrubbing every floor surface in the house, organizing under my cunters (just felt like leaving that typo because it made me laugh). I went shopping around tonight and I kept thinking that I needed to get back home, but I didn't! It was great! Tomorrow I want to go see Knocked Up and Wednesday I have a date with my friend Julie! We're going to get pedicures and then to eat at Mimi's Cafe. I'm teaching some swimming lessons right now and I learned something about myself. First, when teaching little swimmers I'd rather have the screamers, I guess I like a challenge. Second, being in the water for three hours is HARD! I can't believe how many summers I spent teaching lessons for 4 hours with no break. I also think it was harder because, damn, it was cold. Tomorrow will hopefully bring sun.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Soooooooooo jealous.