Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Morning Routine

Are you like me? Do you have a specific order to your grooming? Well, I have a well-oiled one that allows me to get ready in less than 30 minutes. Here it is! This is only if I'm getting ready to go somewhere, in the summer and on weekends it sometimes is different, like no make-up or something.

Get in shower: wash hair, condition hair, wash body, then face. Shave my legs if needed. Get out.

Dry off, put towel on my head. Put lotion on my legs then moisturizer on my face. Rinse hands. Take towel off put styling products in. Blow-dry hair.

Rinse hands. Put on make-up in this order: foundation, blush, curl eyelashes, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder.

Put finishing product on my hair, brush my teeth, go get dressed.

Yes, I do get ready sans clothes! It's really hot in my bathroom, it doesn't have ventilation, so clothes go on after when I've cooled off. Unless it's winter, then I'm cold so I wear a terry robe while getting ready.

So, how do you get ready in the morning?


I promise to post some pictures soon!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I think Rodrigo just said some things about you being naked in the morning!!! Anyhow - I do the same thing and I was just thinking about how routine and mundane it is. Maybe we should try and mix it up - makeup before shower or something just for fun!