Monday, May 28, 2007

Guess what I did today?

Hit a parked car. What a dummy. I mean, how many hundrends of times have I turned left into a parking space? I turned just like I always do and bam, or maybe scrrratch, there was the nice expedition with an injury and poor Myrtle grill is ALL ganked up. The good part is I left my information on the windshield and later the guy called. He was really nice and thankfully all the scratches rubbed right out! Whew! Myrtle's probably won't rub all the way out and now we have to decide whether or not to claim it on insurance. Then I had a headache all day long. But before that we had a GREAT tme at the State Critirium Finals (bicycle) at Will Rodgers Parking lot area. It was lots of fun to see guys riding bikes real fast around a mile long track. I would have taken pictures but I was distracted after the car incident and forgot it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you say "DAMN"? I'm so sorry that happened. If you file on insurance will it make your rates go up? I always worry about that.