Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Harry Potter Nerd

At the bottom of my blog you will find something that makes me a total nerd. It's a countdown to the days the 5th HP movie and the last HP book. I'm so excited!

I had a great Mother's Day, we spent the weekend in Abilene and got to spend sometime with the cutest baby born after mine. It was fun to hang out with Robin and Koby and then Sunday with Linda and Granny and Grandad.

Only 7 more school days left! It doesn't seem real yet since the end of the year is always busiest for me with Field Day and all that. I'm showing "the movie" to the 4th graders tomorrow, I hope I survive the boys.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

WHERE IS THE MILK????????????

Anonymous said...

Where is the milk?????

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I'm not thinking you're a nerd for your harry potter clock. I'm all for that myself. I can't wait until this book gets here!