Thursday, May 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Bowen!

Bowen's second birthday with be forever remembered as "dark". Mostly because our electricity went out last night about 6:30 and wasn't on when I left this morning at 7. We had a pretty bad storm race through with winds about 75 mph. So we have a picture of Bowen by one of the candles we had lit to see stuff like socks and if they match or not. I think Bowen had a good day, I took cupcakes for his friends at school and then he got a haircut. After the haircut we went to Central Market and ate and let the kids play for a while. Bowen's party is on Saturday, I'll post all the pictures then. What I can say most about Bowen's first two years is that he's like a fine wine, he gets better with age. Love ya Bowen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I desperately need a Laine and Bowen fix. I can't wait to see them!! Happy birthday Bowen McButterpants.