Monday, June 05, 2006

All by myself...

I'm teaching swimming lessons this week so Jonathan is at his parents' house with the kids. I can't remember the last time I was at home by myself for an extended amount of time. It's nice to clean a room and have it stay clean and it's nice to have some time to do whatever I want. I can tell the liking part is going to go away soon and I' going to start missing them like crazy.

Please pray for our friends Mark and Jodi. Mark quit his job a couple of weeks ago to start a business doing home improvements and cabinetry. Last night he cut off one of his fingers and badly mangled two others. His future in woodworking is now in God's hands. jodi stays home with the kids so he is the only source of income. Pray for healing and peace of mind.

So tonight I've watched Transamerica and I'm about to put in Freedomland. Ahhhh. Movies with no interruptions!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I cannot believe you are home alone!! That is the BEST! The kids all went to sleep at 7pm last night and I had so much time to myself- it is crazy what you can get done! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Mark and Jodi will be in our prayers. Have fun all by yourself, before you know it they will be home.