Wednesday, May 31, 2006

crusin'



Yahoo! I found out Monday that Jonathan and I are going on a cruise for our anniversary! I'm so excited, first we haven't been on a trip together in a long time and second I've never been on a cruise. In celebration I went to Gap and bought 3 new swim suits ( they were all on clearance).

Here's the other thing I'm excited about: we're getting a new fridge! Our other one will live in the garage and hold all the cold drinks! What room we will have, I can see it know, a whole watermelon, diet coke galore, a place to put leftovers, a place to put more frozen stuff! Yipee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee Skippee on the cruise!! When are you going? Aren't you glad Bowen is weaned?

Anonymous said...

Yippee Skippee on the cruise!! When are you going? Aren't you glad Bowen is weaned?