Friday, May 26, 2006

Do do pee doooo!

School is over
School is over
School is over, hey, hey ,hey, hey!

We had end of the year breakfast this morning and everyone's favorite part is when they draw names for $100 bills! Yes my district gives out 20 ben franklin's to employees whose name is drawn and are present. Last year I won one of the bills, it was the best! I had just had Bowen three weeks before and I used that money to go buy some clothes I could fit in, it made my year!
I went to a bar with some school friends last night and had such a great time! I love my friends but it's so fun to make new ones, new friendships are so exciting, you get to tell about yourself and learn about others lives. If you think about it, as an adult, you don't get the new friend opportunity as often as in college, I like it.
I can't wait to start this summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for school being out for all my teacher friends - that is great!!! Will you post some pics from the party last weekend sometime soon - or email them to me???
shauna

Anonymous said...

You went to a bar? My goodness, you continue to amaze me. The older I get, the more I know how important friendships are. I love friends!!

robin said...

YEAH no more school!!!! Today is my first official day off, and I have no makeup on and a hat! It's great!