Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!



It's official Bowen is ONE! I spent most of today thinking, one year ago today I was __________. Mostly I filled in the blanks with things like, getting my water broken, getting the epidural placed, getting the epidural placed again, pushing, pushing, pushing, holding Bowen. I'll have to say I love Bowen today more than I loved him one year ago, I hope that's normal. I'm so glad that Bowen is a boy, when we found out he was indeed a he, I was worried I wasn't sure what i would do with a boy. All my fears washed away when I saw that baby! And he has grown on me ever since! There were a few times I thought I might put him out in the yard, but I didn't and he has grown out of his reflux and his tubes are working great so he is a MUCH happier baby now. He loves me lots too, I never knew a snuggly baby before Bowen but he loves to be near me and love on me. I used to think it was just my nice rack, but now I know it was just me! I Love You Bowen, Happy First Birthday!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

So sweet. Love the cuddly babies - Chase is a cuddler - maybe boys are just more cuddly than girls for the first year or so. :0) Happy birthday Bowen & Momma!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bo-Bo. I love you!!

momsuet said...

Yea for you for not throwing him out! What a sweet baby...reflux and all!

robin said...

He's such a sweet boy! It gives me hope that if I have a boy he will want to love on me too! I've always worried about that with little boys.