Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Cavity Creeps

I didn't have a cavity in my mouth until I turned 21, now it seems I have a new one every time I go to the dentist! Today the Dr. had to give me an extra shot of anesthetic because as soon as he started drilling I could feel it, I'm a total wimp when it comes to pain so the extra shot did the trick. I still have the lop-sided mouth issue so I won't be drinking for another hour or so lest it run down my shirt.

5 more days until Cruise day! I'm so excited, I think I'll start packing today!

Everyone in my house is feeling crummy, except me. Bowen, Jonathan, and finally Laine have all come down with a mysterious virus of some sort that is mainly just fever and aches. Hopefully I'll steer clear.

Laine's school for next year is requiring uniforms, she's going to look so cute but so like everyone else. I've decided that cool shoes and bows are in order for the school year.

I think I'm off to Wally World to get stuff for the cruise!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I am still so jealous about your cruise!! You are going to have a great time - My sisinlaw had the cutest shirt from walmart today that would be perfect for a cruise! Anyhow - Sorry about your cavities - I am pretty sure that I have one right now - I need to go see my dentist! Fun!

Mere Ware said...

I blogged again! hip, hip! I now have a computer and I have been on it allll day! Sorry everyone is sick..that's not fun.