Friday, June 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

1. I really felt like I had two children today.

2. Everyone at 4555 Cockrell was super grumpy.

3. Freebirds is the best, veggie burrito: rice, refried beans, queso, pico, cilantro all wrapped in a wheat tortilla, YUM!

4. I wonder who Reegan will look like, probably me.

5. I started packing for the cruise today.

6. That's hard because all my favorite, really cute clothes are out of circulation.

7. After Freebirds, we took the kids to the playground in the mall and let them wear themselves out. It was a great idea.

8. I love Harry Potter books.

9. I've started washing my hair every other day, it's going good so far the second day the grease helps me style it.

5 comments:

momsuet said...

Just curious---- why are all of your really cute clothes out of circulation? Where did they circulate to? (Is that gramatically correct? ) How about " to where did they circulate?"

momsuet said...

Just curious---- why are all of your really cute clothes out of circulation? Where did they circulate to? (Is that gramatically correct? ) How about " to where did they circulate?"

momsuet said...

How do you delete a replication?

heatherw said...

they went into my suitcase! I don't know how to delete but I know you can.

robin said...

I think Reegan WILL look like you! I am so excited about y'alls cruise! You will have a blast!