Saturday, June 10, 2006

And they're off...again!

Tomorrow Laine and Bowen are continuing their summer vacation with a trip to A-town. Laine is going to take swimming lessons at the Sunfish and Bowen is going to try to get in the pool at every given opportunity. Speaking of swimming lessons, the ones I gave this week went great! I have people asking me if I'm going to do some more, I think I will, it's nice to have extra money. Now on with the show... I think it is so important for the kids to have alone time with their grandparents, what great memories they are making. Jonathan and I are going to go to Abilene on Thursday to watch Laine take her last lessons then we are going to make a pit stop in San Angelo before going back to Fort Worth.

Jonathan and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary on the 14th, hooray for us! To tell the truth, it just keeps getting better with age.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see y'all! Bring swimming suits - Laine can show us what she learned at our pool.

robin said...

Yeah! I'm so glad y'all are coming!

Isn't it fantastic to be able to say that your marriage keeps getting better and better! Congratulations to Y'all!