Monday, September 17, 2007

Ears 1 Heather 0

So I went to my ENT appointment today and I had already decided that he wasn't going to be able to do anything for me and I was right. I had my hearing tested and it told me what I already knew I have some hearing loss in the range that my ears ring. My ears, nose and throat looked good. He basically said all my problems were due to my allergies and I knew that too. The only question he couldn't answer was why I feel like I need to clear my ears all the time. He said some word that ended in sclerosis and said that even if I did have it, it was in early enough stages that nobody would do anything about it. So tomorrow I'll make an allergist appointment and head down that road. In the mean time, I'm tired of feeling like crap.

2 comments:

robin said...

good grief...doctors can be so stupid!

Anonymous said...

I liked your insight into the church thing. I think it takes some courage to step outside the box and go with your instincts as to what God may be telling you to do. One thing I know he wishes is that we aren't stuck and complacent in our faith. Good for you...we should all talk about it the next time we hang