Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Three Stories

Story Number One:

On Monday afternoon I decided to take the kids to the museum. We have a membership(thanks, mom and dad) so it's no biggie to show up an hour before it closes. We go in and begin playing, I didn't bring anything in but my keys. Soon I snif the air and smell poop, since we're the only ones playing I knew it was Bowen. So I look in his pants and taa-daa, there's a nice solid turd in his diaper. So I do what any cool Mom would have done(?), I took him to the bathroom, shook the poop out of his diaper and put it back on. We went back out played some more and everyonce in a while I would catch a faint sniff of poop, I thought it was just dirty butt smell. So we left, went to Chick-fil-a came home, ate, went out and ran with the double stroller and then came back for a bath. I go to take Bowen's diaper off and yelp because it was FULL of poop. What the heck, I guess the antibiotics he's on make him extra poopy.


Story Number Two:

Last night I was making spaghetti and I heard Bowen cry a little, I sent Laine to investigate and she came back and reported that Bowen fell in the bathroom. I said OK and shortly after Bowen came out of the bathroom brandishing the toilet brush. And he was covered in water. And the bathroom floor was covered in water. And the toilet had less water in it than usual. Amen.


Story Number Three:

My tooth has been hurting and I just thought it was because I had a sinus infection. It kept on hurting, it was only on one side and it felt like only one tooth. I freaked out, I hate going to the dentist, it makes me so nervous. I scheduled an appointment and went today to have it checked out. I was afraid that I was going to have a root canal and crown. My dentist is really nice, he took x-rays, tapped on my fillings and finally told me it IS my sinus infection that is making my tooth hurt. He said if it still hurts in a week to come back. Oh and I have two other cavities to get filled. To show you how nervous I was today my blood pressure was 123/86 and my pulse rate was 97.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, you did what any mom who wants to be reported to CPS would do...just kidding...sometimes I have to shake out the turds every now and then too. Hey, it saves money and it's better on the environment. REDUCE, RE-USE, RECYCLE...or in Bowen's case,
RE-USE, REPOOP, REEEDICULOUS!!!