Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm it!

A - Available or single: I'm married
B - Best Friend: Jonathan
C - Cake or Pie: Cake, especially one of the Snow White variety, white cke with cream cheese icing to be exaxt.
D - Drink of choice: Diet Coke
E - Essential Item you use everyday: probably either bed head manipulator or my toothbrush.
F - Favorite color: Red
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Worms, but only if they are sour.
H - Hometown: Abilene, Tx
I - Indulgence: I have several, however most aren't a big deal because when you have kids it's the small things. Some of them are: two diet cokes instead of one, Starbucks, any purchase from Ulta that includes getting to go by myself, haircut and color, internet time at home.
J - January or February: February, it's short and the month we are going to Austin to run the half marathon.
K - Kids & Names: Laine Emory and Bowen Cole
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Family, and I couldn't ask for a better one.
M - Marriage Date: June 14, 1997
N - Number of Siblings: 1-Meredith
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges for shizzle
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders, someone attacking me while I'm washing my face at the sink because what can you do to save yourself with soap in your eyes?, dentist, I had another one but I forgot.
Q - Fave Quote: "Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight Noises everywhere" Goodnight Moon, my kids fav book.
R - Reason to Smile: Santa Claus is coming to town, it's even better when you have kids!
S - Season: Spring, it goes from cold to warm. I hate cold and I love warm.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: heather, Robin, and all of the rest of you that haven't done this.
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I'm a HUGE Harry Potter nerd. Really, I am, I've read the last book three times and I have it on my ipod and am listening to it while I'm reading it but not both at the same time.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Frozen green beans and sweet potatoes.
W - Worst Habit: picking my nose
X - Xrays: More than I can count on my back because of scoliosis, a kidney one where they had to inject dye because of lots of bladder infections, pelvic for hip pain.
Y - Your Fave Food:Mi Cocina, yum!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

No comments: