Saturday, December 09, 2006

Randon thoughts...


Why, oh why has my son cried ALL DAY LONG?


I love Hobby Lobby, I bought several Christmas presents there today!


Like Shauna, I tend to hate songs that Fergie sings, at first, then I find myself singing and dancing everytime they play. For example, My Humps and now Fergalicious.


I had the worst run ever today, I don't know what the problem was, but it was 5.3 miles of hell.


I'm ready for my kids to go to bed, right now.


Tonight, one of Jonathan's students is coming over at 8 and we're going to go shopping. Woohoo!


Bowen is trying to stick his finger in Sadie's nose.


The bottom of my tree no longer has any ornaments, Bowen has taken them somewhere.


I need a cut and a color.


I could not live in a place with a real winter, I hate being cold.


Update on Jonathan's Dad: He found out two days ago that he only has one kidney. The one kidney he has is partially dead. He had an echocardiogram today and the cardiologist will read it tomorrow. Then the nephrologist will decide what to do about his kidney. Please pray for him and Linda.

2 comments:

heatherw said...

See what happens when your kid cries all day, your brain seeps out your ears. Randon?

Shauna said...

Funny...my brain seeps out of my ears at all times. Weird. Love the pic of Bowen - so freakin cute!! Oh, and I hate the cold too. And our tree is half decorated as well now. We should really be soul-mates, Heather!