Sunday, December 10, 2006

Off he goes into the wild, blue yonder...

This afternoon Jonathan was talking to his mother on the phone when he hung up he told me to find him a cheap airline ticket, he was flying to Beaumont tonight. So, I checked into some flights, called my mom to see if she could help us with the ticket, and yikes, the cheapest ticket was $300. A little expensive for Christmas time. So my little mind was turning and all of a sudden I thought of Jonathan's school. He had lots of parents who love him, and have lots of resources. So I asked him if any of his parents had a plane. Long story short, a parent of one of his 7th grade students has a jet. He couldn't fly Jonathan but one of his friends is flying Jonathan to Beaumont and will pick him up whenever he's ready to come home. Amazing. A blessing in a very stressfull situation. Hopefully, while Jonathan is there Ray can be trasferred to a hospital in Houston. Things are so slow happening in Beaumont and Ray is getting worse. It's time for a change.

2 comments:

robin said...

Ray is in our prayers. I know it's hard watching Jonathan go through such a hard time, and feeling helpless.

Kiss your babies for me!

Anonymous said...

Ray and Linda are very much in my prayers. Tell Jonathan we love him!