Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Way past my bedtime...


Yes this is way past my bedtime, but I'm just not sleepy tonight. Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm still alive and kicking! Let's see Bowen had Roseola last weekend, of course we didn't know that's what it was until I took him to the doctor after it was done being contagious. Poor Bowen he's had a rough first year, but I'm not even getting into the year old thing right now, I'll have to say though he has gotten better with age! God had been granting me such peace the past week or two, I felt great about my life in general, very satisfied, patient, just really good. Then, poof, today satan snuck in and rained on my parade. I think he tries to get you with the little things sometimes, or maybe he tries to rattle you with $52 in the checking account and payday isn't until NEXT FRIDAY... what the heck. I'm so excited about going to Abilene this weekend, God wins because that makes me feel peaceful again!

10 comments:

robin said...

She's an egg head!!! Do we get to hide Easter eggs for Laine and Bowen this weekend? I love Easter egg hunts!

Look on the bright side...your checking account is still in the black!....I just hope you already have gas in the car to make it to Abilene! That could be scary!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see y'all Sunday!

Mere Ware said...

That is a sweet picture of Laine. She looks so different. Was that just last year? I am glad that we are going to Abilene too! It will be fun.

Anonymous said...

that is a precious pic of laine. i don't have plans this weekend but i wish i was going to abliene with ya'll!! tell your fam i said hello!!

Mere Ware said...

ps...it says you posted at 8:30, is this really way past your bed time???

momsuet said...

I'm the most excited that you guys are coming to Abilene! That is a funny picture of Laine!
Hi Joni! Come see us....you used to be my best friend!

Mere Ware said...

Mom...why don't you have a blog??

heatherw said...

It was 10:30 not 8:30, I'm not THAT lame!

Anonymous said...

sorry to be using your blog to talk to your mom but HI Sue!! When i come to abilene which will hopefully be in the near future, i am sure we will pick right up where we left off and be best friends again:) i miss you!!

robin said...

Sue, you DO need a blog. Mom, you do too.