Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Date Night!

We had a Mom/Bowen, Dad/Laine date night last Saturday! Jonathan had the idea and it was great! He said we needed to spend some alone time with each of the kids once in a while so we are starting a family tradition!



Bowen got to choose what he wanted to do, I know that's a little risky with a 4 year old but I thought he chose well. We went to eat at Chili's and the went bowling. His first choice was Putt-Putt but it was raining so we had to have a plan B. BTW, Bowen beat me.













Laine and Jonathan went with the surprise date. Jonathan took Laine to the Italian Inn and then they ventured over to the Miniature horse show at Will Rogers. Laine loved it and at one point I actually received video of mini horses pulling regular sized people in carts. Wow. They had a blast.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That's such a good idea! You both definitely had the cutest dates around.

Tricia said...

What a great idea!!! You are the best parents! I have to take notes from you!

linda said...

Great idea - I want to be one of your kids.