Monday, October 19, 2009

Just for Laughs!

You might have to squint at the screen to read the descriptions of poop but yes, there was or is a dude named Bristol who decided there are 7 types of poop. There you have it folks, I would think 1 and 7 would be the most unhealthy ones to have. I mean I say a guy named Bristol, that's usually how science works, this guy must have been the top scientist of feces, I bet he was the talk at all the parties. I'm going to Google it right now and find out for sure.
Edited to add: developed at the University of Bristol by a guy named Heaton. Numbers 3 and 4 are the ideal stools to have. Write that down in your big chief notebook

5 comments:

Leslie said...

While that made me throw up in my mouth a little bit, it also made me laugh. What the heck??? I would hate to know how many pieces of poo he stared at to recognize SEVEN different kinds!

Mark and Destin Brannon said...

He he! That's better than Dr. Oz!

miket said...

Some Questions:

Is this chart posted in Bowen's room?
or
Did you buy it at Teachers' Tools?
or
Is it displayed on the wall in your gym?
or
Is it in Jonathan's bathroom so that he can rate his bm's

heatherw said...

Dad
no to all those questions although the prospect of any of those is really funny. Especially buying it at TT. Or teaching my students the benefits of a healthy stool. No, I snapped that pic in the pediatric GI patient room.

Holly Grant said...

That is gross. I think it makes it worse when he compares it to food. I know someone who won't be eating sausage anytime soon...