Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What's up???????






Friends I am tired. If you don't know my schedule, I get up at 5:00 on MWF to go and workout at the Y, on Thursday I get up at 5:30 and workout at home. Tuesday is my day to sleep in. I teach 44 children constantly from 9:40-3:40 on MWF with only a lunch break and no assistant. Now, if you think that is complaining, it's not! I cannot even begin to explain how much better I like my job this year! I might even love it sometimes (shhh don't tell anybody)! But it makes me tired to the BONE.






Today I received a note from a parent that went something like this:






Mrs Williams:






Please excuse Ann from PE today she is still trying to get over a couch. If you have any questions please call me.






Thanks,






Mrs. Ann






Yes, Mrs. Ann I have a question...is a couch so hard to get over that you kid can't play 4 square? I mean it's just cushions and stuff! HA! That one really cracked me up!









Laine and Bowen had their first soccer game on Saturday! Laine did a great job she even scored a goal! Bowen and his team basically chased the ball kicked a couple of times before it went out of bounds. They will improve but he sure was cute!












2 comments:

suetmom said...

What a great soccer time! I especially loved it when Bowen was running down the field, waving his hands high in the air!!!

Leslie said...

Yay! I'm glad you blogged! Those are some really cute soccer players you have there too.