Monday, May 18, 2009

Reasons I'm excited this week!

It's that time of year where I have to come up with reasons to get up in the morning. You know for example, today I'll have a Diet Coke, or today is ice cream day or if it's Tuesday or Thursday no 5th and 6th grade PE. Well, it's actually been like that for me all year this year but that would make for a REALLY long blog post.



This week is exciting for one BIG reason: FLOAT TRIP! We are going with Meredith and Ryan and Robin and Koby to New Braunfels this weekend to Float the river eat, talk, drink, and be merry! The best part is it's not going to be 73* like it's been for the last few weekends in Texas. I'm super excited!



Another reason I'm excited is I should be wrapping up Field Day plans this week, big load off my shoulders when letters go out to parents, schedules are copied, volunteers are called, etc, etc...



Can I be excited that I have a purse coming in the mail, just a little? I'm calling it my I survived this year purse, it wasn't expensive, but I did survive.



Today something happened that made me literally do 4 jumps of JOY! A bully(mean, mean, mean) got in trouble in my class today and imagine my happiness when I saw him leaving school with a school officer...bully no more hopefully.



Last weekend Jonathan, Laine and Bowen were stars in a movie! I will post more information later so I can give proper props. It's called Hello Sunshine! Pretty cool...

4 comments:

Shauna said...

How can we get an invite to float trip 2010?

Leslie said...

Jealous of the float trip. I know you guys will have a blast though. We had field day yesterday. I'm so glad I'm not a PE teacher.

Tricia said...

WOW! So glad that things are going great! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Joni said...

Im with Shauna!! I am in for float trip '10!!