Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Numbers

1: call from the Tarrant County Health Department



1: Internet search to look up the bacteria, Shigella



2 :cases of it in our house



4 :the number of weeks one can be contagious after contracting above bacteria





127: times I've cleaned my bathrooms, doorknobs, light fixtures, remotes, etc...to try and keep everyone well.

5 million: times I've said Jeez in the last two weeks.


On a happier note I had a good Mother's Day considering we had a sick kid in the house! I went and got a pedicure, bought some flowers for my pots, went to church with Bowen, it was a good day.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You need a vacation on a cruise!!! I will tell Jonathan that you have a late Mother's day gift that he needs to purchase!
Hope things get better!!!

linda said...

Has Bowen been eating his poop? Just kidding. You'll be VERY ready for your river trip.