Monday, April 16, 2007

New Compooter!

We went and bought a new computer and printer tonight, now I don't usually get excited about new technology but...this computer can totally be a T!V! I know, pretty exciting.

You see we're reconfiguring our house and the upstairs room is going to be a playroom (and you hear the angels sing HALLELUJAH) I'm so ready to have the toys all in one place. So we've moved the queen bed to Laine's room and we're putting a daybed upstairs with the toys. That means the desk and computer need to come down so the toys can go up. We have a TV in the kitchen and space would not allow for a TV and computer and desk. So our fancy new computer will now be a computer and TV, eeek!

While I was completing project Bed Move, I was wrestling with the bed frame and part of it totally cheated and hit me while I wasn't looking. Then later that night the kitchen cabinet whacked me a good one on my forehead. I felt like I was two! Today I still have two bumps n my head and they HURT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the queen bed make Laine a queen and not a princess?

robin said...

I am SOOOO envious about your new computer!!! I AM the GEEK that loves all that stuff!!! Are we all meeting in the middle Mothers Day weekend?