Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Random Thoughts

Why do cats breath always smell fishy even if the cat food they cat is chicken flavor?

I've been sore all week from trying a new workout on one of those big exercise balls.

I hope Mere and Ryan find Lola soon!

My son has been SO whiney the past few days, I hope he's teething.

My new jeans will be ready tomorrow, yipee!

I got a new washer and dryer, they are beautiful and cost way too much money but won't my clothes look nice and clean! I'll post pictures when they are delivered.

I had the WORST long run last Saturday, (please God let the next one be great, Amen).

When Jonathan dressed Bowen this morning he tucked his shirt in and it made him look like a beautiful big boy, I hope he doesn't do that again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola is gone????

Shauna said...

Lola is lost?????