Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hair Envy

I just saw Shauna's new hairdo and I'm so jealous! It's so cute and usually I'm one to see a new haircut and off to the salon I go to copy it. I'm just in a hair rut right now. Since the "Great Hair Fallout of '06" my poor locks just haven't been cute or healthy no matter what I do to them. So I just maintain, and I'll admit it's just not really cute! I feel like I need to give it a little more time to recover before I bleach it or hack it all off. It's just SO thin and fuzzy. If I cut it short I'm afraid it would look even more thin, and if I highlight it it will totally break off more, I already have a patch at my normal part that looks horrible from breakage. So I'll just continue to have hair envy for a few more months and then bust out with the cutest hair ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I see Shauna's new do? Post a picture of it!

Shauna said...

Oh - and I colored it again today!!!!!!!!!! You can copy my picture for linda and post it on your page if you want - I will post a pic of the new color tonight or tomorrow!

heatherw said...

www.shaunacallaghan.blogspot.com