Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I am unyielding origin


OK so Mere and Ryan came over today since the world came to a stand still because of an inch of snow. We were bored and Ryan decided he would put on a pair of my shorts (and that's all) and go jump on the trampoline for two minutes. Then Jonathan did it and then they looked at Meredith and Me and said "now it's your turn". So I totally stepped up. I did get to wear a sports bra and I tried to cheat and wear crocs too. I did it ,I jumped on the trampoline in only shorts and a sports bra in less than freezing temperatures, I rock. Meredith wimped out, she was the only one, even Laine went out in her panties and jumped a few times.
We didn't take pictures, just a video and we left the cord to download it at my parents' house. Hopefeully we'll get it soon and you can see me in action!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story! But those boys are fearless, be careful where you follow them.

Shauna said...

You are hard-core!!!! You rock!