Monday, August 10, 2009

I can't even...oh stop looking at me you're making me cry

Yesterday these guys drove off in three cars and a U-haul to Abilene. Meredith told me not to be sad that she would be back on Tuesday to sign the closing papers but then she cried when she hugged me so that wasn't fair at all. That's really all I can say on the topic at this moment because I'm crying right now and I have an eye appointment in 20 minutes and I don't need any more eye redness than I already have. I miss them madly. More posts on the topic to come.


5 comments:

heatherw said...

Yes, Blake was driving one of the cars if you were adding in your head.

suetmom said...

That makes me sad for you and your family too, so don't talk about it! Oh, ok, you can talk about it, but if you write about it, I will cry too!
AND, Blake made it to Abilene without incident...

linda said...

That Blake is such a wild child. Now stop it Heather, we're all crying.

Tricia said...

Thinking about all of you during all this change.

Holly Grant said...

I do feel bad that you are crying but you should know that Meredith and I will be talking about you behind your back here in Abilene.