Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Always,Sometimes, Never

I saw this on Annalee's blog and thought it was a cute idea and it gets me blogging more too! (Oh and if anyone can give a tutorial on how to make someones name a link to their blog I'd be much obliged because I can't figure it out because I guess I'm stupid)

Always
I always wear a watch I mean 24 hours a day I NEVER take it off. That means it's fancy.

I always do and put up all my laundry at once.

I always fix supper during the week.

I always go to the doctor as soon as I feel a little bit sick.

I always cry when I get really mad.

I always smile when my children walk into the room

Sometimes

I sometimes get tickled when Bowen gags and barfs for some strange reason, sometimes I get mad.

Sometimes I wish Bowen was still a mamma's boy.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work.

I sometimes think I've turned my kids into me. They automatically want a list of what we are going to do and then what is going to come next! Imagine me, liking that!

Sometimes I still get a large Diet Coke extra ice at Sonic happy hour even though I'm not supposed to.

Sometimes I still look at my kids and get teary eyed at how incredibly beautiful and smart they are.

Never

I am never too patient.

Never will you find me in bed past 9:00

I will never tell your secrets.

I will never go to bed without brushing my teeth or washing my face

I could never drink too much water

I would have never guessed I would be a runner.

I am never not reading a book or listening to a book on my ipod.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I liked that. :-) And to make a link, while you are writing the post there's a little button that has what looks like a link of a chain link fence on it. Highlight the person's name and then click that button. Another box will come up for you to put the website you want to link to in, do that and you're done.

annalee said...

ooh, loved your list! i'm glad you did it. and thanks for entering the contest, i'd love to still cut some letters for you. check out the blog for details!