Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've dove lots of things and I haven't blogged about any of them!







That's because I've hardly been in town long enough to unpack my suitcase and breathe a second much less type a blog! Whew!




Vegas was fabulous! Here are some of my favorite Vegas things:



*The Venetian



* Blue Man Group



* walking the strip everyday (take tennis shoes when you go)



* looking, and looking and looking and always seeing something new




* being there with someone who knows the ropes, thanks Mom!






When I left I decided to take a figurine with me and take pictures of him at different landmarks in Las Vegas so Laine and Bowen would have something fun to see from my trip. I sent them from my phone.










Thank Goodness the kids didn't see us have to get Batman out of this wee spot of trouble :)



4 comments:

Holly Grant said...

I have never been to Vegas but have wanted to go for forever! I wish I had the summer off to vaca. You suck Thomesen-Williams.

robin said...

LOL!!! thats great!!

suetmom said...

The pictures of bat man turned out great! That guy had such a good trip with us!

Tricia said...

Such fun pictures! You are so funny! So jealous that you got to have a girls trip. how fun!