Monday, June 01, 2009

Holy crap it's the last week of school!

Best comment of the weekend: I had just gone to Costco and surprised the kids with a giant blow up swimming pool, we were getting it ready when Laine said "I don't know why but I just can't stop smiling". It was the best $56 dollars I had spent in a really long time.

Weirdest crap that's happened: I was messing around on itunes this morning before school and clicked on a song I wanted to buy. I thought I heard something strange in the background but I couldn't tell what it was...at first. All of a sudden it dawned on me! That noise was not just any old itunes ditty, ahem, it was two people not singing but doing something else if you know what I mean...how in the WORLD did that get on our itunes!!!! I couldn't even tell where it was or why it was playing OVER my other stuff, gross. What a way to start my morning.

Biggest bummer: Start time for my school next year has moved from 7:30-2:30 to 8:40-3:40. Now, those of you without kids or who aren't morning people probably thing I'm crazy for hating on the new start time but I'm totally hating on it! I liked getting done early, I liked having the afternoon to get things done. I'll have a better attitude by the time school starts.

Biggest winner: Las Vegas, here I come!

3 comments:

suetmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suetmom said...

I had to delete because I meant to say something about sweet Laine! I love her attitude!

Woooo hooo! what happens in vegas, stays in vegas!
:) :)

linda said...

Bah Humbug to Vegas. Instead of Vegas I get to drive the old folks to Phoenix and maybe on to Laughlin. Grumble. Mike owes me.