Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crap Bandits

One of the animals in our house has the craps. We've eliminated Pumpkin Batman because when he has the craps he poops on the bath mat and scratches it into a little ball for me to unwrap like a little present. So, it has to be one of the dogs, I suspect Sadie. The other night Jonathan was having some sinus issues and he thought his drainage was getting really bad, so bad in fact that it smelled and tasted bad in his mouth. Then he said he thought one of the dogs threw up. I got up and peered around the corner into the kitchen (because throw up is always less gross when viewed partially or at an angle) and there it was, but there it wasn't. it was poop not throw up. So we became the Crap Bandits in order to clean up the mess without making a bigger one. I was not worried about myself but was extremely worried about Jonathan and the fact that he was using my scarf to shield his face from the stench. So as he was cleaning and gagging I was yelling DON'T YOU DARE THROW UP ON MY SCARF. I should have said don't barf on my scarf! That was a rhyme! Anyway, he did the initial clean up and I did detail duty. I thought we were free and clear this morning until Bowen stepped in poop in Laine's room. Grrrrr...

7 comments:

Steph said...

THANK YOU for not leaving it for me.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

It could be Laine. Just saying.

Mere Ware said...

laine's a good guess. If it was throw up I would have my money on Bowen.

Poop is gross. But throw up is grosser.

Anonymous said...

I still think is was Heather

suetmom said...

Too bad your dad wasn't there. He could have found it for you immediately since he has magnetic feet that can detect poop without the rest of his body knowing.

Leslie said...

That's awesome. I would guess Laine too.

Joni said...

Has Mere visited recently??? She is a pooper and a speedy one at that!