Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Numero Dos!

No, I have not quit blogging, but I DO have a Facebook account...go check me out!


Our Wal-Mart-awesome band shirts!

Williams Family picture-









We had a great time in Magnolia Springs over New Year's/Christmas! When we got home we could hear some really loud Mariachi music (not uncommon) in our neighborhood. So after a few minutes we decided to go see where the music was coming from. I drove Bowen around with the windows down and Jonathan and Laine rode scooters and bikes to do the searching. We found the source of the music just a block off our street! I pulled over to the side of the road and pretty soon Jonathan was waving me over. One of the hosts of the party had invited us over, got us chairs, offered the kids a Fanta and us a Cerveza! So we sat and listened to Mariachi music and sipped beer for about 45 minutes in someone's yard we had never met before! And they all spoke Spanish! And pointed at us! It was AWESOME!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with facebook.

heatherw said...

it's a networking site, you can find friends from college, high school etc...

Joni said...

I love the shirts! And your hair looks really good at Christmas numero dos!

P.s. I want to know what happened to the hamsters in your dad's car????

P.s.s Do I have to have a facebook account to check your facebook out?

Tricia said...

Super cute! Is Justin married? Hope to see you this weekend!

Holly Grant said...

Love the marriachi story! That is hilarious. Did they speak English at all? Also, what is this "hamsters in your dad's car" story. Please share.
I have taken over my husband's facebook page so I will check yours out. I don't have my own because I don't think I can manage a blog and a facebook. Don't forget about us blog nerds now that you are a hip facebooker.

elizabeth said...

Hey, Heather! I have a blog, too! I am just wrapping up 4 years of blogging. Good to see you!