Sunday, August 10, 2008

The times they are a changin'!

It's almost back to school time here at the Williams' house and let me just say, I'm ready. I would have never guessed on June 7th that on August 10th I would be saying those words but there they are. I'm also the type of person that does not languish those last few days of freedom. Once the time gets close at hand, I just want to get it started already. We have Open House on Tuesday night and start in service on Friday. I haven't really been up to school yet because there is furniture and crap in my gym and no one has decided if my office can be set up in the gym yet because of Asbestos, Asbestos Schmasbestos is what I say! Just get me a phone and computer and put it in a room, I need my space, I need to have a home at my school!

The best news I have received all summer long came Friday in the form of an angel! She was heralding and harking and singing that she would come and clean my house for a very reasonable price. I just about did a back flip I was so excited, I'll let you in on a little secret, I HATE cleaning my house, especially once I am in working full time mode. This is one of the best blessings Jonathan's new job has afforded us. She starts August 26th, I'm giddy!

Last but not least, I'm worried about my left boob. It has a sore spot on it that feels "thick", at least that's what Jonathan called it after I made him do a self exam since I couldn't tell with my own self-exam, the funny part was the look on Laine's face when she walked in on the examination, she appropriately called it "Awkward!" Anyway, I don't think it means much from what I've read on some breast cancer websites but I'm going to call the Doctor tomorrow and go in for my peace of mind.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Yay!!!! I am so jealous that you have someone that is going to clean your house. I had one when I worked and it was fantastic!!!
Please let us know after you go to the doctor, I am sure it is nothing.
Good luck with all the school stuff. I am glad that you are excited! Are the kiddos ready to go back to their school too?

Mere Ware said...

We just decided to get a house keeper on our way home today! I am going to start looking around. Does your lady travel to the east side??
Boob stuff is always a little scary. But I am sure it will be fine!

Anonymous said...

1. Could I have an explanation on the Cage Match?
2. Anyone who works deserves to have someone clean their house. I just went back to work so that I wouldn't have to clean.
3. Your new job is going to be GREAT!
4. Boob stuff is always weird. Best to have it checked.