Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Turkey Day!





This was a progression of the snow throughout the day! It was one of the best Thanksgivings ever! We had so much fun watching the snow fall, and then later that night, going out to sled! It had been years since I went sledding, the kids loved it, especially Bowen. The next day we went out and made a snow turtle and a snowman and Meredith sported some sweet pants, I'll let her post that picture. Another amazing part of Thanksgiving is the tradition of puzzle working on Thanksgiving Day. Meredith and I got a head start and put together the edges the day before and so we finished Thanksgiving night. But the best part is that Mom had a drawing to see who won the puzzle, I was the winner! She bought glass and a frame and puzzle glue so now I have a really cool Christmas puzzle hanging in my kitchen!
But the best thing about Thanksgiving is my family, I have the best family ever, it's one of the things I am most thankful for!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a really great Thanksgiving. Dad has said numerous times what a great day it was. You don't have the best family ever - I DO!

Shauna said...

I love that picture of you guys all in the snow - so cute! If you could have gotten J in there - that would have been a really good Christmas card pic - but what do I know - maybe you got a secret one stowed away!!

Mere Ware said...

Our family is the best! And the snow was the best! And the sweet potatoes were the best!