Friday, November 30, 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos Mimi!

I decided to make my Mother's Birthday a holiday and I stayed at home! Really Bowen has Strep throat again. Did you know that if you have Strep 5 times in a year you get a one way ticket to the ENT for a tonsil evaluation? I didn't! So this is only #2 for him, hopefully it will be #last.

Here are some Random Thoughts:

How do you post a movie on your blog? Really, I want to know.

Do you ever think about who reads your blog but never comments, so do I! If you are a lurker, show yourself! I might feel stupid if I asked that and absolutely no one else reads this blog :)

I'm having a hard time deciding what to get Bowen for Christmas, what DO two year-olds want? Please no toys with small parts, Please no toys with small parts.

I never cook on Fridays, I'm cooking tonight.

Jonathan is cleaning out my car as I type, I KNEW I married him for a good reason.

4 comments:

suetmom said...

Muchas gracias! I love being bilingual. I'm getting ready for Spain!
I might be a "lurker". I don't always like to comment...just like to read.

Shauna said...

I am so a lurker but I show myself!

Unknown said...

i will show myself...i am a lurker. i check your blog for fun and love to look at all the pictures of your cutie kids. (in case you aren't sure who this is, i was friends with meredith at good old ahs).

heatherw said...

Of course I remember you Kristen! I've seen your blog a few times too! I don't remember how I found it though!