Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Laine and Bowen weigh in

This ranks in the top 5 most exciting weeks of my life! I mean I get to find out if I'm going to be the aunt to a boy or a girl and the 7th Harry Potter book comes out, I'm dying here. We have been quizzing Laine and Bowen on whether the think Mere and Ryan are having a girl or a boy. Their answers never waver so I've documented their choices in pictures:



One of them will be right, and I think the winner gets to name the baby.

Laine name for Mere's baby: Ruby

Bowen's name for Mere's baby: Rabbit

I hope Laine wins.

What kind of hair: blonde and straight

What happens when you have a baby: go to the hospital, take the baby out of your tummy, and bottom ummmm. vagina.

What will Mere do with the baby: milk the baby, feed it baby food.

what will the baby act like: nice, suck it's thumb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Bowen is right . . . both on gender and name

Anonymous said...

Okay, my final guess is boy.

suetmom said...

My Mom would have been so proud! How interesting that Bowen chose "Rabbit" when we had considered "Bunny" for you, and this baby isn't even an Easter baby! :)

heatherw said...

I now know but I'm not telling! Call Mere!