Wednesday, July 04, 2007

1. Who was your first prom date?Drew Perkins, my first love
2. Who was your first roommate?Tiffany Touchstone
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?Margarita but I don't remember how old I was
4. What was your first job?Sunfish, I was a lifeguard and swim teacher
5. What was your first car?1979 red Toyota pick up truck
6. Who was the first person that texted you yesterday?I really don't text that often!
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?Laine and Bowen, they are gone and I miss them!
8. Who was your first grade teacher?Mrs. Bench, you can guess what her nickname was!
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?I think to Colorado or maybe New Jersey, not sure!
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?I never snuck out, I was too scared...wait a minute, what am I saying, I really just never wanted to!
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?Mark Doty, we're not friends but I still see him every once in a while. I LOVED him!
12. Where was your first sleep over?I have no idea, but Mark and I had a few sleepovers.
13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?Jonathan
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? I'm not sure if I was in one when I was little, Mom?
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?take my medicine
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Oak Ridge Boys
17. First tattoo or piercing?Piercing in the ears - 6, second hole at 12, first tattoo 30,
18. First foreign country you went to?Mexico
19. First crush? Mike Brekenridge
20. When was your first detention?6th grade English, I was talking
21. What was the first state you lived in?Texas
22. Who was your first kiss with?Josh, he turned out gay, how'd ya like that!
23. Who was the first person to break your heart? Drew
24. Do you still think about that person?Yes.

No comments: