Monday, March 19, 2007

The DL on DW

Mother @%#&@&, son of a ^*#@!.....

I just typed an ENTIRE post and I pushed some unknown series of buttons and, *poof* it frickin' disappeared.

Grrrrrr.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank You. The trip to Disney World was incredible. From the safari at Animal Kingdom to the Princess lunch in Norway all the way over to the Magic Kingdom our trip was filled with memories that will last a lifetime. I loved seeing the wonder in Laine and Bowen's eyes. I loved riding the fast pass rides and being able to walk past hundreds of people waiting in line. I even loved falling in bed at night exausted from having so much fun. My favorite thing of all was getting to experience it all with the people that matter the most. Thanks for the wonderful Christmas present.

Heather

OK that's all for tonight, the erasing was too much.

4 comments:

momsuet said...

You are so very welcome! We had just as much fun watching you guys have a good time. The sweet blessings of family.....

I think you just wrote your paragraph for the book.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get any better than family does it? Love to you all.

robin said...

:) sounds like y'all had a blast!

Anonymous said...

i'm just glad that i could be there...it would never have been as much fun without me! just kidding...i ditto the thanks of Heather...it was great!!!!