Thursday, July 13, 2006

More Randomness...

1. Childrens' birthdays are fun in theory, but the planning isn't so much fun.

2. Can't wait for Ruidoso

3. A 14 week old puppy, Robin!

4. I'm done with swimming lessons for the summer, yahoooo!

5. That alos means I'm done with extra $ and a good tan.

6. I love having Mere and Ryan close to us!

7. It's a good thing Bowen is cute or we might sell him on the front yard.

8. The words "another baby" came out of my mouth today, I mean what do you say after that?

9. I wish my boobs were a little bit bigger...maybe you could loan me some Robin!?

10. Last night Laine fell asleep at 6:00 and slept until 8:00 this AM.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

If you have a kid garage sale - call me. I have some items that I could donate.

robin said...

YOu can have all the boobs you want! How about a puppy...do you want one of those!